Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Friday, December 2, 2016

The Secret Family of Jesus - Documentary_by_Robert_Beckford




p.s

- You can't trust any Israeli Jewish 'scientists' or any theories about Jesus coming from Jews especially Israel's jews because most of them have a zionist agenda and they don't believe in Jesus or like him. - Jesus couldn't have been a Jew, maybe his family was, but he obviously was opposed to Judaism as it was practiced at his time and came up with his own set of beliefs. - Jesus is not from the 'house of david' since Joseph is not really his father according to the Bible and no one talks about Mary's genealogy since she was a woman

No comments: