Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Friday, December 23, 2016

Shaolin Kung Fu (exploding the meat myth)







Think you need meat to be fit and strong? You can explode that myth with two words: Shaolin Monk!

For those not familiar with the Shaolin, point them to this video.

From the documentary "Myths and Logic of Shaolin Kung Fu". For centuries, Shaolin have followed the principals and spiritual way of the Buddha and Taoist way, which means adhering to a non-violent vegetarian diet.

No comments: