Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brave New Worlds: The Science Fiction Phenomenon (1993) part 1

34:12 - 2 years ago
Documentary about science fiction featuring: Robert Silverberg, Paul Verhoeven, Arthur C. Clarke, Mark Kermode, Geoff Ryman, John Clute, Brian Aldiss, Dick Jude, J.G. Ballard, Kim Stanley Robinson, Karen Joy Fowler, Octavia Butler, Dan O'Bannon, Bob Burns, John Brosnan, Steven Begg, Angus Bickerton, Robert Wise, Alec Gillis, Tom Woodruff Jr., William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, Rene Daalder, Frances Tomelty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made some excellent points there. I did a search about the subject and hardly got any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, really, appreciate that.

- Lucas

GeekyArtistWoman said...

Hi Lucas
I am glad you enjoyed the film and found it useful. Here is the 2nd part! http://istayopen.blogspot.com/2010/10/brave-new-worlds-science-fiction.html