Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holographic Reality Do we live in a Computer Simulation? Evidence Says Yes!







Published on May 20, 2016
Is there such a thing as Free Will? What is Simulated Reality? Does God see things as Good and Evil? What is the purpose of Life?
What is consciousness? Where is it? What is the Soul? Alternative Realities, Multiple Universe Theory, Quantum Physics, Quantum Entanglement, String Theory, M-Theory, Time Travel, Glitches in the matrix. Rewriting the code and going full Neo. Transhumanism, Much More...  http://www.theuniversesolved.com

No comments: