Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Ring Of Power (Full Length Documentary)









Published on Feb 22, 2016
From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, “Ring Of Power” puzzles together the missing pieces of our human story. Find out how an illuminati network of international bankers and European royalty have turned the world’s nations and citizens into their debt slaves.

Support the producers of this very important and epic documentary by purchasing the high quality 4 DVD series here: http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/DVD-R...

No comments: