Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Monday, February 20, 2012

Something Big is About to Happen Gregg Braden

2 comments:

GeekyArtistWoman said...

whenever he talks about the Israel Lebanon war i get angry. it is obvious that he doesnt see it an Israel invasion of Lebanon , what terrorist activities?? the language he is using is the language zionists use.
how sad is that?
You'd think someone this smart and aware would bother to go and learn about this 'conflict' before he bables about it like this like a racist!

GeekyArtistWoman said...

the way he talks about Hebrew?? Oh please!
I like most of what he says, but i think he needs to open his heart and drop his racist zionist ideas.