Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rabbi State "Zionism Is Racism"



Uploaded by on Apr 23, 2009

During the Durban Review Conference in Geneva, Switzerland, the Arab Commission for Human Rights organized a conference regarding the oppression in Palestine, On April 24, 2009 in the International Conference Centre of Geneva [outside the United Nation Office].
Amongst the speakers was Rabbi Ahron Cohen, a spokesman for Neturei Karta UK, Jews United Against Zionism, who stated that Zionism is Racism".
Visit: www.nkusa.org

No comments: