Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Buddhist Parable on the True Nature of Human Existence

.



the traveler = each one of us. the audunm sky = old age or aging. the bones = the reality of death. 

the tiger = the fear of death. the tree = the body. the vine = the grasping and clinging to the past present and future. the sea = endless rebirth. the dragons = greed hatred jealousy. the drops of honey = the five aggregates.

No comments: