Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Michael Parenti: Race, Gender and Class Stuggle




Michael Parenti: Race, Gender and Class Stuggle
1:08:29 - 4 years ago
Michael Parenti is one of America's most astute and engaging political analysts. In this talk, he describes how divisions of race and gender have played into -- and often against -- struggles for economic justice and human rights. He calls on progressive activists to focus on fighting the opprressive power structures that are at the base of wars and economic injustices rather than on differences among ourselves. Parenti also discusses and signs his new book, "The Culture Struggle". This special PPJC presentation was recorded on April 27, 2006. (89 minutes.)

No comments: