Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Sunday, October 10, 2010

الكتاب المقدس بدون حجاب - سفر الخروج- 3/4 la bible dévoilée-l'exode

  • Using Israeli "archeologists' as part of the research make me laugh!!

  • I dont believe a word they utter!!


1 comment:

GeekyArtistWoman said...

In the last part - which I wont post.
They use the 'egypt exodus' story that they proved was a lie already in their melodramatic description of the heroics of the Israelites ; accompanied with the sad music. wa wa ..wa .. how about some holocost pictures while you're at it ??
excuse me .. I need to go puke. Israelis = ISRAELIS = LIES
you want to rewrite the history?? give it to the Zionists !!