Disclaimer

My values: Compassion - Truth - Freedom - Justice - Diversity - Creativity

There are a lot of NON Mainstream views & theories in this blog.
don't endorse all opinions in the stuff i post. Especially those related or presented by the pro or anti religion groups! I need to know what they think & pick up any useful facts. I don't take their interpretation of the facts too seriously. I do my own interpretation, I hope you do too! STAY OPEN

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Search for the Real Mt. Sinai - Guess where they think it is?

Not in Palestine... Not in Egypt .. ignore the annoying religious righteousness in the documentary and enjoy watching.

Biblical explorer Bob Cornuke and his friend, Larry Williams' incredible expedition into the blistering desert of Saudi Arabia has turned up what many scholars believe to be one of the greatest discoveries in history...the real Mount Sinai.

No comments: